It may be hard to tell from this lunch what is going on, but Reba has been learning about sound at school so she asked for a "sound lunch." She specifically asked for an ear and nails to be incorporated. Evidently they have been tapping nails on cups or something at school and she wanted this represented in her lunch.
So in her Goodbyn she has:
* A ham sandwich using our cut and seal from Pampered Chef - I used my food markers to draw the ear and nails
* Golden tomatoes in a silicon mold
* A plum (She begged for a plum at the grocery store)
* Strawberries and blueberries mixed in a silicon mold
* Yogurt stars from Trader Joe's