Do you love the Wizard of Oz? Well, the Bento Bloggers and Friends are at it again and we have another hop for you. Be sure to check out the other lunches.
One of my favorite parts of the Wizard of Oz is when the house falls on the witch and they sing that they wicked witch is dead. I find myself singing this song randomly even though it has nothing to do with what I am doing. It is just fun and gets stuck in my head. So I tried to recreate it in Reba's lunchbox.
Today's Lunch -
* Turkey and cream cheese house with cheese windows and door
* Broccoli grass
* Pretzels (not pictured - under the house)
* Cheese stick (witch's legs)
* 2 pink marshmallows decorated with red sprinkles to create ruby slippers.
* Grapes as lollipops
* Mini dipper full of applesauce
And because it is too cute not to share, here is the picture of my kiddos dressed up as Dorothy and Toto. My mother-in-law made the costumes for the kids.
Hop on Over to My Epicurean Adventures